Catechines (Anti Oxidant),Carotene,Flavonols,Fluoride (Fluorine),Glycosides,Magnesium,Polysaccharide,Saponia,Selenium,Theanine,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin C,Vitamin E,Caffeine
Benefits of Organic Green Tea
- Controls hypertension.
- Controls excessive harmful cholesterol.
- Controls sugar level.
- Controls and stops gastritis.
- Very useful for heart diseases .
- Prevents from the problem of teeth and gums .
- Prevents from the danger of cancer.
- Deters food poisoning.
- Fights against bacteria and virus.
- Acts as a bio-regulatory food.
- Removes excessive fat.
- Improves the digestive system.
- Helps to increase alertness, freshness, concentration and determination.
- Can be used as germicide for cleansing wound and fungal infection.
- Anti aging properties.
- The greatest green tea benefit is the presence of polyphenol oxidize - an abundant supply of antioxidants. Antioxidants can be termed as the true elixir of life.
- The activity of antioxidants in tea is more than that in over 21 fruits and vegetables.
Organic Leaf Tea(50 Bags)
- Place 200ml water at 70-80C in a glass, tea pot, vessel, cup or container.
- Dip tea bag in water for 4-5 min. Shake the tea leaf.
- Now tea is ready to serve.
- Take some sip, rinse mouth and swallow.
- Tea bag can be place on stressed and strained eyes from light, computer works etc.
- It cools and relaxes eyes. How to use Tea Bag ?